National Ataxia Foundation
The National Ataxia Foundation was founded in 1957
as a non-profit, charitable organization, organized to combat all types
of hereditary ataxia (HA). The N A F is also concerned with closely related
conditions, such as peroneal muscular atrophy (Charcol -Marie - Tooth disease),
hereditary spastic paraplegia, and ataxia telangieclasia. Hereditary tremor,
a common neurological disorder, is also included.
- Objectives of N A F :
- Location of persons with ataxia and persons at risk.
- Increase awareness about ataxia.
- Prevention of the spread of these disorders.
- An estimated 150,000 people in the
United States are affected by the hereditary & sporadic ataxias.
- To help these ataxia patients and their families in your area and
throughout the nation, we need your help.
- The following methods are provided for your consideration:
- Outright gifts of cash
- Donations of property
- Testamentary trusts
- Life insurance
- Sponsor your own NAF fund raising event **With NAF approval
Note: In making gifts to the NAF there are special considerations
that should be carefully taken in order to avoid any tax deduction or the
full use of your funds. Your attorney or accountant can best tell you how
to maximize your charitable contributions.
- NAF membership entitles you to all publications and
information on hereditary ataxia.
- Individual - $25.00
- Household - $45.00
- Patron - $ 100.00 to
- Professional - $45.00+
- Lifetime - $ 500.00
- National Ataxia Foundation National Headquarters
- 2600 Fernbrook Lane, Suite 119
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447
- 763-553-0200 Fax
Let us here from you!
- This is not
the official web site of the National Ataxia Foundation.
- N. A. F. Official
Web Siteis located at http;//www.ataxia.org
- This Web Page
is sponsored by
Nww.net Internet Services
P. O. Box 910 - Deer Park, Texas 77536
Office: 281-991-6250nbsp; Customer Service: 281-991-6254